Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hot Hunk Friday - Tim Daly



When I searched for Tim Daly, Google had no images of him. I would assume that means he guards his image carefully.

I remember Tim Daly from Wings. It was a cute show. It never jumped the shark.

Now he's on Private Practice a spin off of Grey's Anatomy. The show has more humor in it than it's parent show and not so much baggage as Dr. Gray has. I haven't seen too many episodes, but that's because I don't watch too much TV. Not a snob thing, but a busy thing.

I think he's been in a few Lifetime movies along the way.

He seems like an all around okay guy. Not a huge ego sort of person.

I hope I'm right.

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

I did like him in Wings. I haven't seen him in anything recently.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com